Sunday, November 4, 2012
Some Entertainment as We Await the Big Day (November 4, 2012)
Susan passes on this quite entertaining and informative video on presidential elections….there is nothing new under the sun…
Betsy sends along a hysterical set of “Romney Storm Tips”…
1. If your home is in the path of
, evacuate to your second or third home immediately. Sandy
2. If your home sustains damages from
, ask your parents for money to fix it. Sandy
3. 20,000 people find shelter by standing behind Chris Christie. There is still room for 20,000 more.
4. Airlines can resume their flights. Just tell passengers to keep their windows rolled up.
5. Make sure you've moved your cars to the top floor of your garage.
is so violent because she was raised by a single mother. Sandy
7. Don't worry about evacuating. If it's a legitimate storm, your house has a way of shutting itself down to protect itself from damage.
8. My prayers and thoughts go out to 53% of you;
9. The other 47% I couldn't care less about.
10. If you survive, I'll take credit for it.
11. If you must drive in the storm, use extra-strength rope to secure your dog to the roof of the car
12. Everyone chill out...
will end earlier than expected. She has dinner to get on the table. Sandy
13. Romney actually has a bunch of storm tips but isn't going to tell you any them until after the election.
14. Everyone in the path of the storm: don't be a victim and stop looking for handouts!
15. Ensure your staff secures your yacht with strong rope.